Sunday, November 13, 2005

no more smith in hodgins

it's been a long week(end). it's interesting how one person can hold the fate of many in the palms of their hands. this said, i suppose, can be applied to two different groups in two different situations. my thoughts are with you, hedrick family.

other than this one particular thing, my weekend was pretty good. i went ice skating with candice on thursday night and had a terrific time. i'm actually happy that my previous plan backed out on me. we took some photos on her fancy cameraphone and had a sliding (aka. bailing) competition. she totally kicked my ass.

anyway, i'm just really excited about moving into my new place. unfortunately not all of my appliances will be installed by the time i move in. hopefully they'll all be there by the 3rd of december.

currently listening to: interpol - narc
11 days until possession day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home