Tuesday, October 04, 2005

why am i so sweaty? it must be all that headbanging...

ahhh yes. i love this time of year. the colour of the trees and the crisp air make me feel really good. it makes work enjoyable, believe it or not. today i was offered the opportunity to go to bcit to attain my milk pasturization ticket. it's an eight day program in january (fully paid for - wages and program costs) that will probably mean another wage increase in the next six months. it will also look fantastic on a resume if i decide in the future to find another job in the dairy industry. it's nice to know that my company feels confident in me to invest in me and my future there.

lindsay's boyfriend rob bought my old car last night. it felt weird. i experienced so many firsts with that car. a lot of you reading this blog will know of most of them. tracy and i randomly going to kelowna, krista and i putting mcdonalds bibs around the headrests, the countless parties i would drive to, i think one of my first kisses was in that car, my first car accident, and a few unmentionables. however the hardest part about selling the car was the fact that my nanna gave it to me. *sigh*

currently listening to: journey - when the lights go down in the city
51 days until possession day

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fave memory of Len's old colt, is heading up to Manning with Lenny and Danny, for Len's interview. While Danny and I waited for hours for Len to finish his (eventually successful) interview, we decided to play a little game on Lenny. We built a snow/ice wall in front of the driver's side door, then adjusted everything in his car from his mirrors to his seat, and even cranked up the heat. We all had a good laugh as Len discovered each of the "modifications" we made. Good times had by all.

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Awww, Lenny. The Colt is finally gone, but the memories you experienced in it will never fade!

Did you ever managed to find the alligator water gun in there? "You can do it!"

12:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home