Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i'm wicked famous.

i'm gonna be famous! well, no not really. matthew good just released his greatest hits package, which includes a dvd that has all of his music videos. as some of you may know, i was in 'rico' when i was 17. anyway, if you turn on the commentary, he talks about me for a little while when i'm on the screen. very exciting indeed...i feel so famous. for those that haven't seen the video, i found a link to the realmedia file on a matthew good fansite. http://www.nearfantastica.com/vid/12.html

speaking of famous, i havc a few brilliant ideas that will make me rich and famous beyond my wildest fantasies. i have three ideas, all in which once i have put in writing, i'll post them up here. in three years, i'll have my cover not only on rolling stone, but also star, people and us weekly. ;)

so travis and kattie got married on saturday! it was such a beautiful day. the weather was fantastic and so was the event itself. i can't wait to see the photos.

currently listening to: matthew good band - born to kill

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I love lemons. I mean Lenny.

I am happy you are re-famous! You had a signficant role in helping MGB, and subsequently MG, achieve the notoriety they (he) did, at least in Canada. Kudos.

8:55 p.m.  
Blogger strangelogik said...

So cool! I'm going to have to check it out just to see what he says about you +o)

2:08 a.m.  
Blogger Barbara Doduk said...

aww how sweet. you rock len.

5:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home