Saturday, September 03, 2005

hell ain't a bad place to be

you wouldn't believe it, but i won myself another free game of mini-putt on friday night. yup, that's right, i used my freebie to win myself another freebie - i'm really that good. afterwards, my chums and i went down to cheers to celebrate the fact that i kick ass. (or, maybe it was the cheap burgers and good company)

i went house shopping the other day. holy shit. so much talk about mortgages and interest and blah blah blah was enough to make my head spin. it felt like somebody punched me in the gut it was so overwhelming. it was brought to my attention that i would be lucky to be approved for a trailer in a trailer park with my salary. sure, it was a bit of a blow, but who at my age is really going to be able to afford their own home? so now it's back to the drawing board. i have no doubt that i will be a proud owner of a home or townhouse in the next three months - it's just going to take some creativity...

mmmm haircuts.

currently listening to: sloan - delivering maybes
question of the day: what is your favourite canadian rock group of the '90s?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Lenny, although there are tonnes of great groups from the 90's ie. Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth, Wide Mouth Mason, Matt Goode, the Gandharvas, Tea Party, Treble Charger, and many more I'm gonna have to go with Moist as my Fav Canadian band from the 90's. Honourable mention to Hayden too.

6:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah crap, what the hell am I talking about. I completely forgot about Sloan! As the only canadian band that I own multiple albums of, I must revise my fav band to Sloan. Sloan all the way!!!

6:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home