Tuesday, March 21, 2006

rock a-bye baby

i've been losing a lot of sleep lately. not only have i been having troubles falling asleep, but also staying submersed in slumber has been difficult. i am, in turn, becoming irritable, surly and just always sleepy. my dreams are so vivid that sometimes i don't want to wake up. when i do wake up, i wish i was back inside the dream to see how it unfolds. my dreams are so much more interesting than my real life. at least if i fuck things up real bad in my dreams, i can always start from scratch another night.

if i'm lucky, i can force myself to continue the dream if i'd awoke in the night. sometimes minor details are askew, but the main idea is still there.

in my dreams i look older. i'm still twenty-four years old, but i at least look my age. i am also taller, and have a deeper voice.

my dreams also have reoccurring themes, such as work, inability to open doors or locks, natural disasters, suicide, or being chased. upon reading many different web sites it is interesting to see the different interpretations and meanings of each of these topics.

anyway, i had nothing else interesting to talk about so i thought i'd share just this. sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger strangelogik said...

If I had a nickle for every time I said "my dreams are way more interesting than my real life" I'd be rich. Rich I tell you! ,o)

Speaking of rich, I'm hoping to get rich with my newest project, HouseofCharnel.com. (I put up a dumb template and then decided to use another, better template - in case you pop over) I have to post one of those "Coming Soon" messages because it's going to be a while before I've figured out how to tweek the damned thing. It's a whole bunch of flash and I never learned that. No time like the present, I suppose!

So other than sleep problems, life's going okay for you? It's okay over here. I'm helping market electronic monitoring bracelets for Dad. It's actually going quite well, so I'm happy.

Anywho, many huggles!
+o)

1:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home