Thursday, February 09, 2006

packin' your suitcase

this is one of our bluesier songs in trav and my band, the rights

packin' your suitcase

i see you packing your suitcase
sayin you can't handle me no more
there you go packing up that suitcase
sayin you just can't handle me no more
so you're takin the 11:30 bus
i guess it's breakin me in two

cause i got a sweet girl on the side
don't mean i want you less
cause i got a sweet little girl on the side
don't mean i want you you no less
are you sayin it's you or her baby?
well ain't that a crying shame

you say i'm doing you wrong
chasing pretty young girls all over town
you saying i'm doing you oh so wrong
chasing these pretty little women all over this town
if you can't love me baby
i guess it' ain't breakin me in two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home