Thursday, July 28, 2005

where do we go from here?

what is it exactly? who are you and is there really a destination? who planned it? am i even a part of this trip? i know i've certainly fallen. for what? who? for why? if only i had an answer.

i also realized that i listen and enjoy really dorky music. don't get me wrong, i really enjoy good quality music, but i'm a sucker for shitty music - and i don't mean NEW shitty music...i mean shitty music from 20-30 years ago. a guy i work with (cole) told me the other day that he can't believe that i know every single song on the radio pre-1995.

currently listening to: mike and the mechanics - the living years

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lenny -
I was about to insert a witty comment about your affection towards "80s love metal", but I realized my current downloading of Journey and love for Neil Diamond places me at the same level of dorkiness as you. Guhhhh.

Surf city Tofino here we come!

9:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you two..I love older stuff...80's rock etc...So if that makes me a "Dork", so be it ;)

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home