Friday, July 22, 2005

breathalyzer

so there i was...driving down boundary road. i could sense the traffic was a little different than usual but continued on with my journey home. i had been out at travis' house this one particular evening, sharing a quick drink and a laugh or two. before i know it, the flashing lights i saw from afar are the lights of the rcmp. of course it was a road block. in all truth and in all honesty, i told the officer i had consumed an alcoholic beverage hours ago. i blew a .34. to fail the breathalizer is .55 or higher. for shits and giggles, i asked him what the most intense reading he's ever had, and he responded with over 500.00, and that for a reading as brutal as that, it would take at least two bottles of whiskey.

that's alotta hooch.

he thanked me for my co-operation and sent me on my way. that was my first run-in with the law. i'm so intense.

currently listening to: dream awake - the frames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home